Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 5 old Chinese elephant figures. Is there any market…

Customer Question
I have 5 old...

I have 5 old Chinese elephant figures. Is there any market for them?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

What do you want to know?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't know. They are legal. I inherited them. My father-in-law bought them in China, probably early 1900's.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Can you send pictures of these? Are they Jade or Ivory?

Glenda