Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Gorham silver tea and coffee set .all numbered 2550

Customer Question

I have a Gorham silver tea and coffee set .all numbered 2550 through 2554. a assume it is a matched set ?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it has the lion anchor andG on it.white porcelain heat stops on the handles. marked with the letter S on monogram.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: it great shape . tea and coffee, covered sugar dish,creamer,and {i think} trash pot ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
never mind cancel my order