Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Torpedo shape bottle ballarat and melbourne rowlands late

Customer Question

torpedo shape bottle ballarat and melbourne rowlands late rowlands and lewis greenie colour
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: sorry what is the value fot
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: what is the value for this bottle
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

This circa 1880-1900 E. Rowland Ballarat Melbourne glass bottle with embossed lettering

in a green torpedo shape has a current value of AU $170.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Gumtree.com, Traderoo.com, Quicksales.com, OZtion.com, ALLBIDS.com, BidMate.com, or Ebay.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. Bonuses are also welcome!