Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I need an appraisal for a MIro print. I can send you a photo…

Customer Question
I need an appraisal...

I need an appraisal for a MIro print. I can send you a photo of it.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a signed lithograph, I think, entitled "The Pit Sawyer."

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I may have to do some more research. We purchased it at auction in Milwaukee probably 30 - 35 years ago.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
7/28/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur