Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is the value of royal Winton summertime China. Egg

Customer Question
cups, a tennis set, a...
What is the value of royal Winton summertime China. Egg cups, a tennis set, a breakfast set with toast holder.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
7/28/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.