Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Glenda I have a set of 4 Geanny, I have a canister set of

Customer Question

Glenda I have a set of 4 Geanny
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a canister set of Granny's peace and plenty wire clap jars. I think the color is aqua blue. they have a c in a curcle on the botton.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: on the side of the jar is "Granny's Products inc. registered Centerville usa. bottom also says made in Italy 1968
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Are yours Cobalt Blue?

Glenda