Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 3 Erte sculpture I would like to sell. Je L'aime,

Customer Question

i have 3 Erte sculpture I would like to sell. Je L'aime, Ocean Bowl I, and Scheherezade. I am located in Vermont so local gallery contact is unavailable. Thank you!!!
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have letters of authenticity. I believe I have a pretty good idea of their current value. I am really looking for advice on how and where to sell as reasonably as possible.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: They are in excellent condition
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
If you don’t have photos, please let me know and I will answer without them.

Best Regards,Customer/p>

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Drat, not with the pieces at the moment, I'll send pics asap!!! Thank you!!!

Thanks so much. This isn't timed or anything so you can add pictures at your convenience

and I will get an email when you do. I might not be online, so do give me time to research and answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Perfect!!! Thank you!!!

Just a follow up reminder that you were going to add some photos. Thanks!