Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have a old oval table with a drawer and two octagon

Customer Question

hi have a old oval table with a drawer and two octagon pedastols that hold it up on emperor feet dark red crackled finish you know about what year it was made?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: antique oval table two octagon wood pedastols hold it up on emperor feet red cherry wood thick finish has i drawer
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
know what its worth?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the screws and nails are all hand made every single pieceon this comes apart except the pedastols are glued together but the feet all come off
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.