Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Second opinion] I have about fifty pieces of poinsettia

Customer Question

Second opinion] I have about fifty pieces of poinsettia depression glass for sale and would like to know its value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is in mint condition, and an eight place setting of cups and saucers plates. Tumblers salt& peppers.,and much much more.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: water & lemonaide pitchers, all tumblers that go with the set. butter dish &lid.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are you going to call me? I am not good onthis computer.
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 months ago.

Hi. I don't participate in the phone call program, but I can help you on here if you'd like.

.

Do you think you could give me a list of exactly what pieces you have in your set?

~Diana

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
salt & pepper, butter dish & cover, lemonaide pitcher & eight tumblers, mint & cover, salad bowl s, tray, plates salad & dinner. water pitcher & 8 tumblers. 2 wine tumblers. 1 flat bottom tumbler. berry bowls 8. relish dish. oval platters. vegy dish &cover. and more
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 months ago.

Hi.

Thank for the list. I can give you the value for all of those. I noticed you mentioned "more". Does that mean you have more pieces in the pattern than what you listed? If so, that would affect the value of the set and I can't give you the value of a whole set unless I know exactly what's in it. I can ballpark based on what you've given me, but I can't be completely accurate.