Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 4x8 ft framed painting by Avrum Rubenstein. It was

Customer Question

I have a 4x8 ft framed painting by Avrum Rubenstein. It was painted in 1956 and is an abstract depicting well-known jazz musicians. I believe it is an acrylic. It has been hanging in a smoke-free room and I believe it is in very good or excellent condition. Suggestions for selling?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.