Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two prints by R Poska titled "My Cat" in black. One

Customer Question

I have two prints by R Poska titled "My Cat" in black. One is 27/50 the other is marked "Artist and Proof" in red. Any value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I know nothing beyond what I told you except they were owned by my who got them from the artist. I believe the red one was a gift.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: They are 25" BY 27"
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help. I've been an appraiser for 28 years, and am the President of the Association of Online Appraisers.

At your convenience, please upload clear photos of your prints. Here is some help with that:

Please see our help page for help uploading images.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.