Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pic and i can't read it just want to know the value

Customer Question

I have a pic and i can't read it just want to know the value of it thank you..
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I think it's a Vintage Chinese Scroll Roses
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I found another one but it's look's wild it's frame is glass ..
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Randy

Can you send a picture of what you have?

Glenda

Randy

You have to respond here, not on a new question. Just use the same method you did to send the first picture. Click on the paper clip or where it says attach file.