Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two books by Edgar A. Guest, hardcover, cloth,

Customer Question

I have two books by Edgar A. Guest, hardcover, cloth, apparently untouched. They are still in decorated tissue paper wrappers inside boxes labeled with the title and author. One is Just Folks and the other is When Day is Done.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of. They were given to me by an elderly relative and she's had the books for many years.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Can you tell me the publishers and the data published? Of each book

Thank you