Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a porcelain/ plaster large Madonna holding baby Jesus

Customer Question

I have a porcelain/ plaster large Madonna holding baby Jesus with Angels and some sort of crest. I inherited it from my grandmother. It is stamped on back with 3 separate stamps and the one I can make out says "Made in Italy". One may say Carbone.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Any ideas on how I can research this myself? Have been all over the internet and can not find anything like it as it is 27 in. in height and very heavy.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.