Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very special and I am sure it is an original piece

Customer Question

I have a very special and I am sure it is an original piece of art that was made by an inmate in the penitentiary in the late 1800's or early 1900's, I think. It is an eagle superimposed on a facsimile of the american flag. My mother told me it was made of feathers and silk threads. It is really impossible to describe, but I can send you pictures.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I need to know where to send pictures because it is impossible to describe.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.
Hello, Please send images at your convenience