Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Lie have 2 Belleek pieces I'd like to know the value of. One

Customer Question

Lie have 2 Belleek pieces I'd like to know the value of. One is a scallop-shaped bowl. The mark is "Belleek in retrospect 2001". It's a green mark.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: beside the green mark is a gold "S". The other item is a 91/2 by 71/2 oval bowl about 4" deep. It has scallops & coral - coral is pink, bowl is off white. The marking on the bottom is the green "Ireland" beneath the green stamp
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: There is a pink "L" under the stamp. Both bowls are in good shape - no cracks or chips.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.
Hello, Please send images at your convenience
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have requested refund of $48.00, as I do not want to pay that amount for your services. I was mislead by your website & agreed to join based on what I thought was a $5.00 fee for 1 time response. I've never used your website before. Please respond.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Why wasn't I offered the 7 day trial instead of immediate charge for a month?