Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE A OLD TURN OF THE CENTRY PORTRIAT HOW CAN I SELL IT?

Customer Question

JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: ALL I KNOW ITS ANTIQUE
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: NO THATS IT
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Erin-Marie Wallace replied 3 months ago.

Greetings, my name is ***** ***** I am a federally certified appraiser and licensed auctioneer with a Master’s degree from Sotheby’s, UK. I can assist you with this but being able to see photos of the piece and know its dimensions will allow me to give you a more precise evaluation.

Have you ever submitted photos to this system before? If not, here's a few pointers:

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper-clip"icon found in the toolbar you see on your reply page, .jpeg and .jpgs formats work best. An additional explanation of this method can be found here

If this is not working to your satisfaction, then please call the Just Answer help service desk directly @1-***-***-****.

I look forward to assisting you,

Erin-Marie