Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have paintings for appraisal with silver,and china. were

Customer Question

hi I have paintings for appraisal with silver,and china. were to take in montreal.quebec
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: do you know were I can go or some one can come to me.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: we like to sell all this stiff
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-up offers. Although I am USPAP-trained, the assessments given here do not meet USPAP requirements.

Thoughtful responses take time. My responses are not instantaneous.

Do you need the name of an appraiser to come to your home? Please know these types of certified appraisers can charge a sizable minimum and as much as $100-150 per hour.

Kind regards,
Doris