Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I havea5 tooth cultivator 1912 in original condition how

Customer Question

I havea5 tooth cultivator 1912 in original condition how much are they worth please the company that made it was luthy andco
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Just that it was a horse drawn harrow and there was a number on the picture I found if that helps ex14d9
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It has the part with it that went over the person operatioing the cultivator
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your patience.

On today's market, a fair market value of an antique Luthy & Co 1912 horse drawn 5 tooth cultivator is $800.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora