Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

HTHEREELLO ARE YOU THERE, I have a floral oil painting

Customer Question

HTHEREELLO ARE YOU THERE
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a floral oil painting signed Pola , its a floral that is original last auctioned by w t burger . But i find there are several pola painters Can you help me
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I can send the info if you can give me a e mail
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nora do you havea e mail I can use to send you information or maybe whats up?
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am in Mexico so there is not space for my phone no which is 011 52 425 117 98 13. Can you tell me the disposition of my question at this time?
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have, I will need to see images.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But I have to send you pictures from i phone and i need a e mail address to send it
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nora did you get the info you need. MDSmith
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

I have not yet received images.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Nora , its md smith. I sent you info on a painting yesterday , did you get it
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

I did not receive any information on your painting.

~Nora