Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very old Susie coffee set comprising 5 small cups,

Customer Question

Hello I have a very old Susie Cooper coffee set comprising 5 small cups, 6 saucers, coffee pot, sugar bowl, small milk jug. The patter is in blue that encircles the items. Can you please tell me how much you think it could be worth? It was my mothers and would be at least 60 years old. Thank you.
JA: It's only $5. I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I can't believe it's only worth $5 for the lot when my mother was offered $A200 20 years ago! Are you sure about that??
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Yes, your set would be worth more than $5.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora