Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting done on velvet that I describe as a

Customer Question

I have a painting done on velvet that I describe as a "Hiedi' scene. It is about 24x36. I've never found information on it!
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I purchased it at a garage sale 30 years ago. I was told at that time that it had been brought over from Sweden.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is in very fine detail. Has the Grandfather plus many sheep with the mountains in the background. Very lovely. It is the thing from my home I would save if a fire!!!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.
Hello, Please send images at your convenience
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora