Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 12 piece place settings of Imperial China I

Customer Question

I have a 12 piece place settings of Imperial China I inherited from my grandmother years ago. I don't have the batch number but the back has the Imperial China logo with an N in the middle. I also have a platter, 2 serving bowls, gravy boat, and cream and sugar set. Wondering about selling as I have more china from my other grandmother and don't need both sets. This china has pink roses and is trimmed in gold. Could you let me know what it might be worth today?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I know of.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Add pictures of the pattern and the maker's mark on the bottom of one piece by using the +Add File feature.