Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Thank you. I have a Royal Munich plate that was my great

Customer Question

Thank you. I have a Royal Munich plate that was my great grand mother' s. The back of the plate has the following markings: Marseille, Z.S. &C, Bavaria, 9844. Can you tell me what the value my be?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: From what I have been told. My great grand mother brought it to the US with her when she can at the age of 18. She was from Switzerlad.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

What size is your plate? Do you think you could send photos of the pattern and the mark on the back?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana