Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My parents have a old curved glass china closet. They want

Customer Question

My parents have a old curved glass china closet. They want to get a value on it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Not sure about how old it is. It's got the paw feet on it. I saw one on ebay asking about 650 forit.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It's got wooden shelves. And cloth strip to hold the glass in place. Kind of resembles the wick in a tiki torch.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do you have a email to send them to. Or a cell number.
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My photos are on my cell.
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

The additional services offer will make it easier.

~Nora