Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a collections of the Franklin Mint Bride dolls they

Customer Question

I have a collections of the Franklin Mint Bride dolls they are stored in a plastic box. I collected them during the 60/70s
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a Franklin Mint Bride Doll collection 1960/1970 era. How do I find out if they are valuable and how much.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: this is the 3rd time I'm asking this question and no is acknowledge that it was received. I have A COLLECTION OF Franklin Mint Porcelin bride dolls.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.