Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a small table stamped with the name of L & lg

Customer Question

I have a small table stamped with the name of L & lg Stickley. I would like to know the value of the piece.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It's a small octagon shaped table with the legs fastened to the table like pegs coming through to the top
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No just that it is stamped on the bottom . It belongs to my brother and he had it for a long time
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a photo of the table and a clear close up of the name stamped on the table this will help in my evaluation To post photos here within our post click on the file upload or paperclip file and follow the prompts. I look forward to helping you.