Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Duck House blond doll with a sailor hat that says

Customer Question

I have a Duck House blond doll with a sailor hat that says Baby on it. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.she is about 15inches tall. She has a pink and white romper room pajamas 1 piece set. Is she worth anything as I do collect dolls. Her number is ***** 5000? Can you tell me anything about her? JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of? Customer: I don't think so, but she is very cute! Blonde hair andbeautiful blue eyes. Thank you, Pepper ******

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.