Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of wooden foo dogs, I was told they came off a

Customer Question

I have a set of wooden foo dogs, I was told they came off a temple but I have not been able to verify that information- and I wanted to know where they came from and get them appraised
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Ummm the dogs are supposedly about 80 yrs old- from a temple in Manoa Hawaii
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora