Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE ONE OF ALBERTS PAINTINGS TITLED MT BEST RANGE.

Customer Question

I HAVE ONE OF ALBERTS PAINTINGS TITLED MT BEST RANGE. OBVIOUSLY 50S FRAME A PICTURE VERY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE WAS SOLD AWHILE BACK. THIS ONE SHOWS A CLOSER VIEW OF THE MOUNTAIN. WANT TO KNOW WHO I SHOULD TAKE IT TO FOR AUTHENTICATION. I LIVE IN YEPPOON QUEENSLAND. IT IS SIGNED BY ALBERT
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: THE PAINTING IVE REFERRED TO WAS BOUGHT AT A FLEA MARKET AND WAS APPRAISED AT 25,000, SAME FRAME, SAME PICTURE OF THE MOUNTAIN ONLY PAINTED FURTHER AWAY. THIS PICTURE DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF COLOUR, LOOKS LIKE IT WAS PAINTED AT DUSK OR DAWN. IS THERE ANYONE IN MY LOCAL AREA I COULD SHOW IT TO. I DID BUY THIS AT A MARKET.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 14 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
what do ido now
Expert:  Nora replied 14 days ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
not up with computers will wait for help from grand kids thanks will get back to you then
Expert:  Nora replied 14 days ago.

Any time is fine, no rush. ~Nora

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more
Expert:  Nora replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 14 days ago.

At your convenience, please add very clear, in-focus extreme close-ups of the surface so I can see the texture.

~Nora