Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an Arklow Ark13 tea set for four with creamer and

I have an Arklow Ark13 tea set for four with creamer and sugar and 2 extra saucers. Gold inside with gold harp on the outside. Slight cracking on the outside of some of the pieces. Could you tell me anything about this. It's very hard to find.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
If you don’t have photos, please let me know and I will answer without them.

Best Regards,
Rarewares

This is a 1950 to 1970 Arklow tea set in an un-named pattern

with a green background, gold interiors and a gold harp (see photo for example).

Arklow is a pottery company that was in business in Wicklow, Ireland from

1934 to 1999. Your tea set with teapot, four cups, saucers, creamer and sugar with

two extra saucers has a current value of $80 to $100 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.