Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a silver 1800's basket was offered $4000.00would not

Customer Question

Hi I have a silver 1800's basket was offered $4000.00would not tell me how much it's really worth. Wanted to know what's it real worth how can I send you a picture of it so you can tell me. My name iscarmen
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: So should I take it to an antique dealer or who or how can I do this
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
If you don’t have photos, please let me know and I will answer without them.

Best Regards,Customer/p>

Please do add photos here of the bowl and the marks and I'd be glad to help you determine what you have and what it is worth.

I am the original expert that took this question first and you have opened

a bunch of duplicates of this same question that I am sure you have noticed have been closed.

If you could just add photos here, I would be glad to help you with this basket.

Just a follow-up to see if you will be able to add photos?

Best Regards,

Customer/p>