Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very old book from Denmark. It appears to be a

Customer Question

I have a very old book from Denmark. It appears to be a prayer book or ??? I can't read Danish but would like to know more about it. One of my parent (both Danish) brought it over when they came in the early 1900's. It appears to be three books bound into one. Cover is ragged but the contents are in good condition. Each is a different size. The smallest is bound in the middle and has a print date of 1784. It looks as though it was hand printed on very good paper. The first one is dated 1852. The last is handwritten on paper and bound. Can anyone assist me in finding out more about this book. I am not sure how to begin.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
This is my cell phone and I can send some quick
photos on it after you connect.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 days ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What does she want to know. ?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Cancel this. I am not satisfied at all!
Expert:  Nora replied 11 days ago.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora