Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am a 4th generation owner of M & C L France Haviland & Co

Customer Question

Hey I am a 4th generation owner of M & C L France Haviland & Co Limoges China which dates back to the early 1900's.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The china is very light weight and some pieces have gold accents.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you with this. Please post a photo of the pattern and let me know what pieces you have. This will help in the evaluation of the set. To post click on the paperclip button, file upload or add files and follow the prompts. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am very unhappy with this whole transaction because I was under the impression that a small fee be charge to give me something to work it concerning my china. When checking out in paypal when the charge of $48 for an appraisal for giving the small amount information I feel was unfair and I did not click on to the approve transaction. If I would have known this I would have taken my china to a local appraiser in my city. I am not happy with this transaction.