Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a cocktail shaker from Tiffany's, We have a Tiffany

Customer Question

we have a cocktail shaker from Tiffany's
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: We have a Tiffany cocktail shaker 4 1/2 pints markings
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: We have a My husband I recently inherited a Tiffany solid silver cocktail shaker with the engraving on the bottom -Tiffany and Company 2058 589 makers 4960 sterling silver 7410(###) ###-#### 4 1/2 pints 1. Per my father it belonged to Lady Aster, is there any way to find out if it die belong to Lady aster and if so what it is worth. Thank you for your time. Sincerely ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 3 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora