Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a old record player/8 track/am/fm encased in a

Customer Question

I have a old record player/8 track/am/fm encased in a cabinet don't know what to call it but it works.how much is it worth
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: i have a old turn table/8 track/radio.how much is it worth
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: i don't know what you call it but it is all in one cabinet with the speakers built in
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a photo of the player for review. To post here click on the add files, file upload or paperclip button. This will help me in evaluating the piece. Also, is there a name or serial number on the player? Thank you