Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Can you give me an approximate value of this hutch? The

Customer Question
Can you give me an...
Can you give me an approximate value of this hutch?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The hutch is 80 to 100 years old. I have a picture of it
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It came from my husbands great aunt and they were wealthy
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
6/17/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I saw the photo on the last question before it was closed as a duplicate.

This is a 1930 to 1940 Jacobean revival hutch with mixed veneer woods,

fretwork door panel and bun feet. This style of furniture was popular in the US in

the 1930's through the mid 1940's and was made by most furniture makers in

the country. This hutch has a current value of $450 to $575 retail.

Please do click the stars now, it is very important for me to get credit for answering.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

I forgot to add in my original answer that if you are on mobile, scroll to the top of the page and click Finish by Rating.
That should take you to a screen that says "your rating is required",
do please click the five stars and hit submit.

Rarewares
Rarewares