Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an Olivetti Lettera 32 Portable Typewriter Made in

Customer Question

I have an Olivetti Lettera 32 Portable Typewriter Made in Jugoslavia in Mint colour with original instruction leaflet. It is in a blue plastic hard case and is in excellent condition. Would like to know how much it is worth.
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: Are you saying it is only worth $5.00
JA: No. I'm the Antiques Appraiser's Assistant.
Customer: so can you help me with an estimate.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Am attaching a few photos of Typewriter and hope you will be able to give me an idea from those.

This Olivetti Lettera 32 is a portable mechanical typewriter

designed by Marcello Nizzoli for Olivetti in 1963. This

typewriter with original case has a value of $80USD to $100USD retail

if all is in good order.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Gumtree.com, Traderoo.com, Quicksales.com, OZtion.com, ALLBIDS.com, BidMate.com, or Ebay.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. Bonuses are also welcome!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.

I forgot to add instructions...if you are on mobile, scroll to the top of the page and click Finish by Rating.
That should take you to a screen that says "your rating is required",
do please click the five stars and hit submit.