Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a framed and signedlithograph, Sorry I hit the wrong

Customer Question

I have a framed and signedlithograph
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Sorry I hit the wrong button. To continue, of Le Violin De Julliette by Boulanger, 1977.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: This lithograph has not been published for about 25 years.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't have the capability to send images through my computer.
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

I can wait as long as you need to get help from a friend or family member with a camera or smart phone to load images here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

~Nora