Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have my mothers doll that she had as a child, Mom was born

Customer Question

I have my mothers doll that she had as a child, Mom was born in 1912 where do I start
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I think the doll is china, with movable arms and legs. I think it has the manufactures mark on the back of her leg but can
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: her hair is blond and her shoes and socks are part of the mold and painted blue.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora