Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I want to buy my neighbor's Boulanger "CAT" number 6/6. But

Customer Question

I want to buy my neighbor's Boulanger "CAT" number 6/6. But I don't know what it is worth.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The neighbor bought it in the 1980's in San Francisco but she doesn't remember how much she paid. It has an inexpensive frame. She doesn't think it is a photo copy of a numbered lithograph but says she doesn't remember. I want to be fair with her but I don't want to pay too much.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: That's all I know.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Will you be able to send images?

~Nora