Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have 4 antique beaded handbags that look similar to those

Customer Question
on this site. They need...
I have 4 antique beaded handbags that look similar to those on this site. They need some restoration. should I send pictures? do you purchase and restore vintage beaded bags?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: see questions above
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: you may need to see a photo
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Antiques
6/15/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 5 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Hello

What site do you think you have reached?

Glenda

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur