Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I was given expensive antiques and I don't know what they

Customer Question

I was given expensive antiques and I don't know what they are or value
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: need apraisals
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: the items are in excellent condition and given to me by wealthy designer in New York told items are close to $100, 000 in value French armoire corner
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.
How many items are you enquiring about? Is it just the French armoire?
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora