Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Pink floral vases say Italy 7596 jacquelen?? rasslly?? Value

Customer Question

pink floral vases say Italy 7596 jacquelen?? rasslly??
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Value of two matching vases, some nicks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: my step grandmother from Kansas City Kansas born around 1880 owned them
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Erin-Marie Wallace replied 4 months ago.

Greetings, my name is ***** ***** I am a federally certified appraiser and licensed auctioneer with a Master’s degree from Sotheby’s, UK. I can assist you with this but I will need you to submit photos and dimensions of the piece.

Have you ever submitted photos to this systembefore? If not, here's a few pointers:

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the"pape rclip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page, .jpeg and .jpgs formats work best. An additional explanation of this method can be found here:

If this is not working to your satisfaction, thenplease call the JustAnswer help service desk directly @1-***-***-****.

Sincerely,

Erin-Marie