Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Could you tell me how much a General Electric 8 Track player

Customer Question

My name is***** could you tell me how much a General Electric 8 Track player is worth.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I just wanted an answer on how much a 8 track player is worth why should I have to pay.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: What page is that.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: What do you mean by that.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Esther

Are you wanting the current market value for an 8 track tape player? Also do you understand there is a 5.00 deposit, with a balance after getting the answer?

Glenda