Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Looking for value of & plath sextant with certificateand

Customer Question

looking for value of weems & plath sextant with certificateand wooden box. 1977
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: sextant #60625 power 6, objective lens 30mm radius of arc 160. adjusted and repaired by baker, lyman &co inc. papers with seal included
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: not really sure what to look for
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a photo of the sextant, wooden box and certificate if possible for review. I will begin my research and check back here shortly. To post photos please click on add files, file upload or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. I look forward to helping you on this.