LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I noticed that when I listed the bust of queen with jubilee

Customer Question

I noticed that when I listed the bust of queen with jubilee on bottom I put 2 1/2' it is only 2 1/2" so I believe it will decrease the value of 95.00. Am I correct?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hello thank you I appreciate the request and the value would decrease yes. Thank you for the correct height. The value would be 28.00 at 2 1/2" tall. Thank you

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 2 months ago.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.