Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of eight dinner plates with cups and saucers

Customer Question

I have a set of eight dinner plates with cups and saucers and one bowl of French saxon china union made u s a burgundy lace I want to sell but don't know how much to ask for the set
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was mom's and is very old. I remember setting he table with it in the 50's no chips or cracks but age veins
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

If you need help with photos, you can call Customer Service at no charge at 1-***-***-****. The phone call pop-up you may get is for help with the actual appraisal, not for technical stuff like photos. There’s no charge for customer service to help you with photos.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer