Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antiqye Jug and Basin set with 2 chamber pots a

Customer Question

I have an antiqye Jug and Basin set with 2 chamber pots a tooth brush holder and a soap dish. The manufacturer is Powell, Bishop and Stonier.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is stamped as Oriental Ivory with the other stamp 1878. I would like to put it on ebay or gumtree but need to know an approximate value to put on it.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I can send some photos if that helps.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello muy name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Yes please post photos by clicking on the add files, file upload or paperclip button and follow the prompts. Or you may send by email to ***@******.*** and in the email please put "forCustomerquot; I look forward to seeing this and helping you.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello I was just wanting to check in and see if you were able to get photos on this set. I look forward to helping you.