Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have what I believe is a porcelain ... something! It is

Customer Question

I have what I believe is a porcelain ... something! It is marked N in a C with 4 numbers. I think I've eliminated Camille Naudot , Newcomb College, French, and German sources. It is nearly 2 ft tall and very Victorian. There are 2 pieces: a tall base and a "banana boat" top all with flowers painted plus cherubs and other decorations. I don't even know what to call it! Any ideas?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It seems to be in perfect condition. It also came from the collection of an elderly gentleman who seemed to know what he was collecting, if you see what I mean.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a few photos for review and a close up of the markings if possible. To post photos please click on the add files, file upload or paperclip button and follow the prompts. I look forward to helping you.

Hi I was checking in to see if had had a chance to post photos of this vase and pedestal. I look forward to helping you.